Journalists, photographers, and broadcasters must apply for media accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW’s 2023 fixtures.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
- All National Premier Leagues fixtures
- All Men’s and Women’s Football League 1 and 2 fixtures, including finals series
- Australia Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
- Waratah Cup fixtures
- other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
- Australia Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
- Any A-Leagues Men, Women or Youth League fixtures
- Any Technical Area within a National Premier Leagues fixture
- Any international matches
Please specify while applying for the pass whether you will be requesting a journalist or photographer accreditation.
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass.
You must be working media and or the official media/photographer for your respective NPL/Leagues club to be eligible for the pass.
Due to increased demand for media/photographer accreditation and limited media space the number of accreditations allocated per organisation may be restricted.
Photographers will need to provide a Working With Kids number so please be prepared to submit this also.
If you application is successful, your pass will be mailed to you.
The closing date for all applications is Monday, March 20, 2023, any applications past this date will not be accepted.
*Passes will be posted out in the New Year.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please contact Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: email@example.com