Journalists, photographers, and broadcasters must apply for media accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW’s 2022 fixtures.
Applications for media accreditation to Football NSW’s 2022 season are now closed.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
- All National Premier Leagues fixtures including finals
- All Men’s and Women’s Football League 1, 2 and 3 fixtures, including finals series
- Australia Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
- Waratah Cup fixtures
- other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
- National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
- Australia Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
- Any A-League Men or Women matches, or National Youth League fixtures
- Any Technical Area within a National Premier Leagues Fixtures
- Any international matches
These passes are not for any local grassroots competitions – you must contact your local association to ask the process for applying for a photographer and or media pass.
Please specify while applying for the pass whether you will be requesting a journalist or photographer accreditation.
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass.
You must be working media and or the official media/photographer for your respective association or club to be eligible for the pass.
Due to increased demand for media/photographer accreditation and limited media space the number of accreditations allocated per organisation may be restricted.
Photographers will need to provide a Working With Kids number so please be prepared to submit this also.
If you application is successful, your pass will be mailed to you.
The closing date for all applications is Friday, March 4, 2022, any applications past this date will not be accepted.
*Please be aware that ALL Passes will be posted out in the New Year (2022) with the objective to have them to you by round 1 of each competition.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please contact Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: email@example.com